Quick Egg and potato Bowl
- 2 eggs
- 2 small red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
1. Place potatoes in microwave safe bowl and cook until softened and easily mashed (about 2-3 minutes).
2. Remove potatoes from microwave, pour in olive oil, salt and pepper and mash with fork to combine.
3. Mix eggs in separate bowl with fork until yolk and white are mixed. Add eggs to potatoes, mix gently until combined; return to microwave for 1 minute.
4. Remove bowl from microwave and stir to combine cooked egg on outside of bowl to runny egg on the inside.
5. Return to microwave and cook for one more minute. Remove bowl from microwave, if egg is still runny, fold mixture and return to microwave for another 30 seconds to 1 minute. Once there is no more runny egg in the bowl you are ready to eat and add choice of hot sauce if desired.